Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ticking Away


John is driving home from teaching in Chicago at the Spring International Quilt Fesitval. He liked his students - some in his class had been coming since the very first Chicago show. He left his cell phone in a motel last night so I haven't heard from him much today. (The motel was very nice and is sending it back to us tomorrow.)


I finished quilting a little project this weekend, it needs to be bound still. I also worked on my substitute headboard which is three of those old fashioned rose botanical prints framed with a red ticking. Sometimes I am all thumbs but I got one done and here is the effect. That is a picture of Kate when she was 7 in the upper right, she made that frame in pre-school. And it didn't take her all day either.


Brooke

No comments: