Thursday, November 8, 2007

Home Again




I just noticed that the last time I posted was exactly one month ago. In the last 4 weeks, John and I have driven to Santa Clara, CA, to Spokane, WA and to Quilt Market and Quilt Festival in Houston. I'm not sure how many miles that is; I do know it is a long time listening to the Sirius Radio. You can really learn a lot, but, please, no more Old Time Radio. I don't think I was that crazy about radio serials even back when I was a kid, way before TV.

We had good shows and saw lots of old friends and new friends. Thank you for letting me know you read the email newsletter!

My little quilt for the IQA Silent Auction sold for $65 and went to a Good Home, I know because she wrote me! Kate's bright Storm at Sea sold for $210 and we think John's little Wheel of Mystery went for $300 or so, final figures not yet in. Please consider becoming a member of IQA; they are the non-profit organization that puts on the beautiful show at Quilt Festival. You can really help by joining and encouraging your quilter buddies to join too!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we did indeed miss you

Elaine Adair said...

I'm reading you from the Panhandle of Nebraska. Thanks for the post. (Is this something like the commercial, "Can you hear me now?"