Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend News




We had a relaxing weekend which felt like the Grand Prize after the busy, busy spring we have had.
John made two little class samples; one a Storm at Sea and this interesting colorway for the Royal Cross. He will be teaching the Royal Cross at Quilt Camp in the Pines soon.
We talked to the flooring people at the home and garden show about tile for our kitchen floor. I realized later that we should probably get new kitchen appliances at the same time so we don't put the old ones back in and then have to take them out again. Better start saving up!
The turkey was by herself and she could see me watching her from the house. John said "can you see how tiny her brain is?" and I thought to myself "can she see how tiny my brain is?" Kate can tell you that I make hotel reservations and/or airline reservations for inappropriate dates every so often. Just to make life more interesting. Take care.
Brooke

No comments: